As an employer searching for job seekers in the staffing industry, you want to know as much as possible about job seekers before meeting them. At Serve Talent we understand this and have developed a Job Seeker Directory
The directory is home to engineering, manufacturing and IT specialists with all levels of experience. From project managers to software architects. Here is a list of the kind of people you will likely find on there:
- Mechanical Engineers in Norwich
- Project Managers in Norfolk
- Electrical Systems Engineers in Norwich & Norfolk
- Control Panel Test Engineer in Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk
- Test Technicians in Suffolk
- Azure Platform Engineers available Nationwide
- Senior Business Analyst open to relocating and remote work
- Marketing Manager in Northampton
- Regulatory Affairs Specialist in Cambridge
Every day our experienced recruitment consultants in Norwich contribute more vetted job seekers to the directory. Designed to display the individuals we have on our system with ease.
How to search our live and prescreened job seekers
Finding the right staff for your business has never been easier. Simply browse through the list on our job seeker directory by clicking here. When you land on the page you can quickly narrow down the job seeker type with our search functionality.
Key in any keywords, location and category that you’re currently hiring for. The directory will automatically update to show people matching your criteria. The search function can be used to find people with relevant key skills as opposed to just job titles.
Once you have narrowed down your search, click on any job seeker that looks suitable to read their full description. In their profile you will find information relating to their experience, skills, qualifications, location and more.
How do I contact a job seeker from Serve Talent?
Connecting with one of our job seekers has never been easier. Simply click the “Enquire About” button and fill in the form. Alternatively you can call our recruitment consultants directly on 01603 415 100.
Once it has been established that a job seeker is suitable for your role, a member of the Serve Talent team will arrange an interview.
How do I appear on your Job seeker Directory?
If you’re a job seeker looking for a little extra exposure on the market, give our team a shout. Have an up to date CV ready, an idea of what you would like to do and salary expectations.
Once we have enough information about you we can post you anonymously to our Job seeker Directory. Providing additional exposure to employers while eliminating the hassle of being bombarded by recruiters and irrelevant opportunities.
Why use our Job seeker Directory?
Thedirectory itself was designed by our Norwich based recruiters for employers and job seekers. Not only does it highlight people that we’ve spoken to and verified, but also speeds up the early stages of the recruitment process.
- Browse hundreds of job seekers in minutes
- Search for relevant people with ease
- Enquire about active job seekers
- Connect with professional recruiters online
For job seekers
- Increase your online visibility while job hunting
- Minimise spam calls and emails for irrelevant jobs
- Have a professional bio published and promoted to employers